Monday, June 21, 2010

watch out !

Watch out San Francisco !

Monkey Like Shiny is moving in and is here to stay !!
Well, the word is and the reason no post have been made in a long time is, I have moved the shop to the San Fran Bay area because I got a new job and it just ended up being my dream job.

 I get paid to build crazy machines and robots!!!!!!

My new gig is at a robotic company not far from Oakland, its so rad working with some of the most talented fabricators I have met on some of the toughest and most complex fabrication jobs I have worked on, from medical to food to cemicals we build crazy machines to do everything, plus I get every other friday off so expect some really rad stuff coming your way on the free days and weekends, its been a goal to move to the San Fran bay for years. Now its TIME, so WATCH OUT !!

Sounds like the home of the HQ of Monkey Likes Shiny will be Berkeley, CA.

Just as I move in, some people that I have looked up to such as ElCamino Fab's – Jason Grove moved out of the area, bummer, I will have to step it up and fill some big shoes. The bay area is perfect for the downhill speed bike, everyday I find a bigger hill, I keep getting more excited to finish it.........

Keep Posted !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment